L O G H A T

by - 14:49

Hello and Assalamuaikum!

Today, let's have a nice conversation.

sorry, I miss this panda T^T

 I guess you guys already know my little secret of life which is KPOP. To be honest, yes. I do like KPOP but I'm not a fanatic kpoppers. Get it? I'm just an EXO-L. But not like those sasaeng fans. Ok, stop talking about kpop, I want to talk about LOGHAT.

Living in a boarding school is really challenging. Initially, my only problem is about time. We have a really packed schedule. Really pack till if you sleep early than 12 a.m it would be really weird! Unless you're not doing your homework. Usually, I would sleep at 1 a.m. and I never do that before this. It's hard, but I know I can get used to it in no time. 

Now, my second biggest problem is communication. Boarding school accepts students from all over the states. We as a Malaysian knew that our country has different ways of communication in each country. [ Except Johor, Selangor, and Wilayah. but don't worry we still have our own strength ] So, I who live in Kuala Lumpur surely doesn't have any LOGHAT and won't understand any LOGHAT! Frankly, I don't know where the confidence coming from but initially, I think I'll understand what they say even if they said it with their own loghat. Seriously Nas?!!


Now, the truth had revealed. It's really hard!!!! Especially those who come from Pantai Timur. Yeah, Terengganu and Kelantan. Loghat from Utara is better. I still in the process of learning the loghat. I find it interesting and of course, it gains my knowledge!

For those who don't have any friends that have loghat, please find one. You won't regret because it's so much fun for being blur even they talk in Malay. ( For me )

* For your information, this entry had been in draft for so long. So I think this is the only chance for me to update it. Frankly, I don't know why I put EXO gif in the first place. ok, it's embarrassing. *

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. haha~its cute to be blur~are you army?coz i'm a fanatic one~just asking~muehehee~visit https://whisperedbutterfly.blogspot.my/ if you have time~ love your blog anyway~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute? haha.. I'm not an army, however I do like their songs and choreography. *siyes gempak Anyway, I'm an EXO-L actually but not a fanatic one. Oh yeah, congrates for BTS achievement in billboard awards!

      Delete